Wednesday 8 January 2014

January Filofax photo-a-day challenge, week one

January's challenge has started, here are the photos I have taken so far.

Day one - hello 2014

I have just realised that I haven't told you about my latest Filofax! I got it just before Christmas but didn't have the time to write a post about it over the holidays.  Here you can see a glimpse of it in my new bag, they go perfectly together!


Day one - hello 2014


Day two - brand new

I made some new tabs for my Malden using some stickers I was given.  I stuck the stickers onto some Avery NoteTabs to make them a bit stronger and it means I can reposition them when I want to. 


Day two - brand new

Day three - resolution/s

I don't really make resolutions but last year I wrote a post about things I was going to do to make me happier over the next 12 months so I was working on a follow up post for this photo.


Day three - resolution/s

Day four - fab four

On Saturday my fab four were coffee and crumpets for breakfast, the tv guide and my filo for a relaxing morning. 


Day four - fab four

Day five - write on

I am not using my Original at the moment but I had to break her out for the photo challenge as I just love how yellow she is.  Do you like my Typo pencil case? It makes me laugh when I read it!


Day five - write on

Day six - touchy feely

My favourite cushion is so soft and fluffy and my Malden looks very nice sat on top of it.


Day six - touchy feely

Day seven - with a furry friend

Here is a better look at my new Filofax, it is a Patent compact in red.  It's so shiny I love it and so does Flynn my daughter's Steiff bear.


Day seven - with a furry friend

Day eight - bright

My Original and Apex planners are both quite bright but when you put them together they really pop!  I am also showing off my new brooch which is the same colour as the strap on the apex, isn't it pretty?


Day eight - bright

If you would like to take part in Yay, for fridays! challenge click here for the details.

Have you entered my blogiversary giveaway yet? You could win a personalised divider for your Filofax from My Pretty Filo.

Thanks for reading!


2 comments: