Wednesday 23 April 2014

April Filofax photo-a-day challenge, week three

April is flying by, I can't believe the third week is already over!  Here are the photos I took last week for the photo-a-day challenge.

Day fifteen - where you live

In books!  I get completely immersed in a good book, their world becomes my world.  I cry when they cry and laugh when they laugh, sometimes when I finish a book I feel a bit lost finding myself back in real life instead of the one found inside the pages I have been reading.  I think it's called a book hangover? 

Day fifteen - where you live

Day sixteen - wanted!

I wanted this set of art cards from Ikea when I saw them on Instagram!  I'm not sure whether I want to punch them and put them in my Malden as they go so well together or frame them and put them up around the house.

Day sixteen - wanted

Day seventeen - something made

Every now and then I feel the need to get crafty and make something.  I am a bit of a dab hand at making headbands for my girls now so this is one I made recently.  I was going to keep it for myself but I'm not sure it's a look I can pull off and my eldest claimed it for herself the minute it was finished anyway.

Day seventeen - something made

Day eighteen - very special and Day nineteen - floral

I feel like a bit of a cheat combining two days together but it's been hard to keep on track with this challenge while the children are at home from school.  These flowers are special because they are from my husband and ,well, they are definitely floral!

Days eighteen & nineteen - very special & floral


Day twenty - plans for today

I didn't really have a plan for Easter Sunday other than having family visit us and eating chocolate!  It was a very enjoyable day.

Day twenty - plans for today

Day twenty-one - stickies

I love this booklet of Rilakkuma sticky notes, they are very very cute.

Day twenty-one - stickies

There is still time to join in with the challenge, it is open to any kind of planner users and not just Filofaxes.  It is a lot of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment