Wednesday 2 April 2014

#filophotofriday - March round up and April's prompts

It's time for another #filophotofriday round up post, March just zipped by!

7th - Yellow

Here is a selection of yellow planning supplies I own, I especially like the yellow washi tapes.


7th - Yellow

@laurasummerx shared her yellow Original Filofax too and some cute sticky notes and bits.

Photo by @laurasummerx

14th - Spring

I had thought there would be some flowers growing in my garden by this time of the month but there wasn't any!  I picked these little ones during a walk in the park to take this photo.


14th - Spring

@anjatieks had these gorgeous blooms in her garden and I love how well they go with her planner.

Photo by @anjatieks

21st - New 

This note card matches my new Willow Filofax perfectly. 


21st - New

@c1aire88 took this photo of her new mug, pen and paper clips alongside her beautiful Malden.

Photo by @c1aire88

28th - Old

This is my husband's Grandmother's ring, it is very old and very special to me.


28th - Old

@valentinegirl60_filo posted this photo of the planners she used before moving  into a Filofax.

Photo by @valentinegirl60_filo

Thank you to everyone who took part it last month's challenge, here are the prompts for April.  I have written them by hand this time instead of using an app as it is National Stationery Week here in the UK and we are celebrating the written word.  Anyone who uses any kind of planner can join in, just take your photo and then share it on a Friday on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter with the tag #filophotofriday 

Prompts for April

Most of all have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment