Monday 7 April 2014

National Stationery Week - My week #14

Last Monday was the start of National Stationery week here in the UK so I spent some time on Twitter and Facebook joining in with the fun.  Each day had a different theme;

Monday was pencil day
Tuesday was notebook day
Wednesday was pen and ink day
Thursday was tidy desk day
Friday was pencil case day
Saturday was get organised day
Sunday was write a letter day 

If you follow me on Instagram or my Facebook page you will have seen I posted a photo for each day.

Pencil day

Notebook day

Pen and ink day

Tidy desk day

Pencil case day

Get organised day

Write a letter day

I had a lot of fun connecting with people who share my stationery addiction and entering competitions.  I won a couple of prizes and some freebies so once I receive them I will be writing some reviews to share with you.  I also discovered a lot of new companies and brands who I might not have found it if hadn't been for the week so it will be nice to try them out and see what they are like. 

My Week in my Filofax #14

For my pages this week I went with a pretty pink and purple theme.  I am still feeling the joys of spring and my Willow Filofax just makes me want to make everything sweet and girly.

Close up

Close up

Thanks for reading and have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. I like your blog :-)
    Your agenda and how is beautiful decorated.
    In my country it is very difficult to find Filofax and I find it great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Neus!
      I'm sorry Filofaxes are hard to find where you live :(

      Delete
  2. Where do you get your inserts from? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teresa!

      The inserts are the standard week on two page diary that came with my filofax :)

      Delete
  3. Where did you get the pencil case from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I brought it on eBay, it was listed as a passport travel case but it's perfect for all my bits and pieces.

      Delete
  4. What is your pencil bag called? I want to try to find it on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete