Monday 9 June 2014

My week #23

If you read my guest post over on Twine it up with trendy twine you will have already seen part of my weekly pages but here is the completed set.  I really like the gold and green together but I did miss my usual colourful look.


My week in my Filofax #23

It was an exciting week for me, as well as my first post on Twine it up I also reached 2000 followers on Instagram.  I know in the world of Instagram that's not a whole lot but it still feels pretty amazing to me! 

Close up

Close up

Sorry this is a short post but I am working on another one I will be publishing later in the week.  Keep an eye out for it because it's about lots of planning goodies! 

Thanks for reading!


4 comments:

  1. Very nice post, Enjoy seeing your host at Twine it Up. Your pages are delightful.
    M'ynn
    http://mlynnsorganizedhome.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours look gorgeous. Congrats on all those followers on Instagram

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete