Friday 10 October 2014

Planner Friday - October

It's Planner Friday again over on Twine it up with Trendy Twine, pop over if you would like read my latest design team post.

Hello, I am Amanda from She's Eclectic and I write a monthly Planner Friday post here on Twine it up with Trendy Twine.  I think that prettying up your planner pages makes it easier to stay organised.  If my pages were plain I wouldn't refer to my Filofax as often during the day and then I would forget things and get myself in a muddle!  

I went with a cupcake theme this week, you can see the products I used in the photo below.  A couple of strips of washi tape and some Trendy Page Dot reinforcements and my diary pages are much more colourful and fun!




I have recently started using the School Days Planner Stamp Set, it is incredibly handy now I have two children in school and one in nursery/preschool!

You can read the rest of my post here and get a sneak peek of my Halloween themed week too.

Thanks for stopping by!


17 comments:

  1. I love your planner decorations :), so cute and sweet. Choo kawaii ^^. These past few weeks I just discover the fascinating world of filofax and planner decorations in general. And reading your post really gives a motivation to set up a planner for myself, God knows I need to organize my life >.<.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Raspberryblood!
      I was exactly the same a couple of years ago, I really need to get organised so I brought my first filofax and it all started there. I find if I write things down its so much easier to get them done.

      Delete
  2. I just cant get enough of the cupcake washi. So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it cute!? I brought it from Annies Paper Boutique too but it's sold out at the moment.

      Delete
  3. Terrific post, Amanda. Great job spotlighting all the products. The cupcake and blue & pink theme is really cute. Totally loving your Halloween week. It looks so fun.

    Looking forward to your next post.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great planner layout!! I love the cupcakes and your halloween theme!! :)

    Kimberly
    TT Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by the blog today, I love planner Friday with you :)
    Great job Amanda, have a great weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun planner pages! I love the pink and blue themed pages and the Halloween is my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ADORE your planner details, Super fun and COOL!!
    I love the Halloween but ADORE the yummy cupcake!!
    I love this!! AWESOME job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your planner pages!

    ReplyDelete