Monday 3 November 2014

My week #44

Ok so the theme for this week just had to be Halloween, it is one of my favourite times of the year!    

My week in my Filofax #44

For me Halloween signals the start of so much fun.  It is quickly followed by Bonfire Night, three family birthdays (including my own) and then it's December and Christmas!  I am trying to reign in my excitement because it is only the 3rd of November but I have this little fizz of it growing inside me and it's only going to get bigger as the month goes on! 
 

Close up

Close up

Angel Jem asked me to show her the pumpkins we carved for Halloween so here they are lit up and looking spooky.  My eldest two took over the carving duties this year, I just got to cut the tops off and scoop the insides out.  At least it was a fun activity for them to do during half term and they are really proud of how they turned out.

Our Halloween pumpkins


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment