Thursday 26 March 2015

My week #12

I wanted a pink and gold theme this week but it ended up being more pink and yellow than I would have liked.  I do love the star washi tape and matching reinforcements though!


My week in my Filofax #12


Did you notice my new star shaped Check It Off stamps?  The set has lots of different style stamps to choose from so I can match them to my theme each week and I wont get annoyed when I can't draw perfect circles for my to do lists anymore!  

I was so excited about the solar eclipse that was happening on Friday, it was the main reason for the stars/lunar elements of my week.  I used the moon stamp to mark the date in my diary and then used the rest of the How's the Weather Planner Stamps to record the weather for the week.  I tried to get some photos of the eclipse but it was too cloudy here to see it properly.  Oh the disappointment!   


Close up

Close up

Did you get to see the eclipse wherever you are in the world?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment