Saturday 18 July 2015

My week #28

I wanted a really fun and sunny theme for this week as it was so close to the summer holidays.  I used a bright yellow ink and made some bunting to match this sweet pink and yellow paper clip from my July Brimbles Box .   


My week #28

I love how happy all the yellow makes me but I found that when I went to check my diary before bed I couldn't read anything I had written or stamped in it!  In future I will have to save the yellow ink for decorative stamps and not my planner ones.  I really need to be able to see what I have to do and remember easily. The main reason I use a planner is to keep me organised and checking what I have listed for the next day is part of my routine that helps me stay on track.


Close up


Close up

Did you see my Nu Notebook post this week?  I had some fun personalising a Era Pop Journal they sent me and adding a little storage pocket to it.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


4 comments:

  1. I had the same issue with a lime green pen! Glad to know I'm not the only one who has done that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary it never occurred to me that it would be so hard to read in the evening! It's definitely a lesson learned ;)

      Delete
  2. Your pages are so neat and colorful. Curious though, what do the doodles numbers represent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carla! The numbers are me recording people who start following my blog and it's Facebook, it keeps me motivated :)

      Delete