Thursday 8 October 2015

My week #40

The start of October got me excited for Halloween, I wanted to do a dark theme to welcome in the new month but not go all out creepy just yet.  I thought black and purple was quite Halloween-esk without being too full on!


My week #40

My week felt a lot busier than it looks!  I had quiet a few meetings to attend and I got cracking on the list of blog posts I wanted to write.  I also started Mrs Brimbles photo challenge and I'm working on some more things behind the scenes at the moment so I am a busy bee.

Close up

Close up

Did you see my Just So Stationery post last month?  I am just giving you a little heads up that the special discount code I have for you is still available.  Use the code ECLECTIC10 before the 30th Novemeber for 10% off your order*. 


Just So Stationery inserts - whimsical pink


Thanks for stopping by!

* This offer is only available to customers within the UK at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment