Thursday 21 January 2016

My week #2

So it's still January and I kind of just want to hibernate until mid February, it's too cold and dull outside and I feel sluggish and uninspired.  I thought some pink, sparkly unicorns would cheer me up so I went with a completely over the top theme for the second week of the year and it worked, I did feel much brighter every time I opened my planner.... though today I'm feeling a bit more meh about things. 

My week #2

I am enjoying using my Just So Stationery inserts, I used pink ink for my stamps this week and I am glad to say none of it bled through to the other side of the paper or shows through at all.  Last year I was alternating weeks between my Filofax inserts and the Webster's Pages diary so the ink wouldn't be a problem.  It's nice being able to use one set of inserts now and they take up less room on my rings.

Close up

Close up

I have launched my second blogiversary giveaway, this one is on my Facebook page and is for a caramel Webster's Pages planner.  There is also still time to enter the blog giveaway here if you haven't done it yet.  I will be launching my third and final giveaway on Instagram over the next few days so keep an eye out for that one too!

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments: